CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday

What a beautiful day to have a birthday! I turned 33 yesterday, and it couldn't have been a better day. The weather was perfect, I spent time with my son, went to my favorite place to eat on 2nd Street (where the WHOLE restaurant sang me "Happy Birthday"), got a chocolate apple from Rocky Mountain, and was able to enjoy a night out (thanks Mimi and Grandpa!). As I was walking down 2nd street eating my apple, life was perfect if even just for that moment. And then I got to come home to the best present ever, Jackson Chance. He was even wrapped like a present. : ) Happy Birthday to me!


8 comments:

themonteleones said...

Happy Birthday Azure. I know I say this often, but your spirit is truly amazing to me.

Bill and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Azure! Hope this year brings you much joy and happiness:)

caxline said...

Hope you had a great day..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Azure! I can't think of a better present than a wrapped up Jackson Chance!

Anonymous said...

Azure, what a horrible work partner I am!! I never even checked to find out when your birthday is. I can't believe it got by be last year as well!!! I wish you a happy birthday anyway, and I'm sorry to be so lax. Love you.

Tonya said...

I know I am a little late on this, but I wanted to wish you a belated birthday! You are such a great mom, and your son is so stinking cute! Hope you have an awesome year!
Your friend,
Tonya

Jeana said...

Happy Birthday, it sounds like you had a great day!

zaffie said...

great picture!
glad you had a great birthday with my little Jackson
gamma