Yesterday I went in to a public restroom with Jackson strapped to me in the Bjorn. As I was about to go into a stall, a lady asked me if I would like her to hold my baby while I used the restroom. Now...I know she meant well, and I wish there were more thoughtful people like her in the world, but did she really think I was going to hand my baby over to a complete stranger?! I politely refused and said that I was a pro. Ha ha. Peeing with a baby strapped to you is a whole special talent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I did hear you say that you were a pro at it, but I didn't know that she asked to hold him while you peed. RIGHT Lady, like you would hand over Jackson to a stranger.
Isn't that a sad state that we have to think like this? Of course we do, but a person can't even offer help because there have been too many crazies in this world. Well, it was nice that she asked.
I am glad that you did not feel bad and hung on to Jackson because
in many cases that is the last time a mother sees her baby I would not trust anybody with my baby good for you AZ
I too was an expert going to the restroom with a baby in my arms. Now I can hold one while the other stands at my feet and asks a million questions. It is amazing that I used to take going pee for granted, who would have thought????
Post a Comment