Jackson noticed his feet today, not once, but twice! Both times, he looked at them with big googley eyes and tried to reach out to them. He's not there yet, but he wanted to grab them. Jackson also started grabbing today, not at anything in particular, but whatever was in his way. He usually has his fists in a tight ball at all times, but today in the store he started to open them up and grab at me. It hurt because he scratches. At one point I had him in his Bjorn, and I had him grabbing on to the handle of the cart. He looked like he was pushing the cart. Too cute! : )
This video has nothing to do with him finding his feet. It's just a cute moment I captured. It looks like he's face down, but it's tummy time...and he's fine. I made sure he was still breathing! I absolutely HATE my talking on this video, so please forgive my babble. I don't know why I do it, I just do. I almost didn't post it because of my talking, but it was too cute not to share. Focus on Jackson...he steals the show.
Monday, January 7, 2008
I Have Feet!
Posted by jackson'smama at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i can't focus on the video becuase all I want to do is pinch his chubby legs!
His chubby legs are my favorite! Too cute!
I've fallen and I can't get up!!!
Post a Comment