| Dear Jackson, You didn't quite make it to midnight last night for your first New Year's Eve, but you were really tired. I went in and kissed you at midnight at the risk of waking you. You stirred a bit but were fast asleep in no time. I am still amazed by how perfect you are! When you get older, we'll go out to the middle of the street and bang pots and pans. You will think that's pretty cool. I would say you had a pretty good 2007. You were in a nice, warm womb for most of it and then made your appearance in October. You didn't even have to travel through the birth canal, which made life a little less stressful for you. Since then, you have grown into a big, strong, little boy who gets cuter every day! Here's to 2008, Jackson! It's you and me against the world...I love you!! Mommy |
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Year
Posted by jackson'smama at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment