Tonight Jackson got scared when I was chasing Ollie around the house. He was in his bouncy, and I was running past him chasing Ollie. Ollie then started barking at me. He has a high-pitched, very loud bark for a little dog, and it scared the bajeebies out of Jackson. He immediately started screaming, so I picked him up and took him to the mirror. He took one look at himself and started smiling. He loves to look at himself in the mirror! He even flirts with himself. He'll see himself and then get that cute smile on his face and turn away like he's shy.
Ollie, on the other hand, will go up to the biggest dog on the block and fight it, but shakes like a leaf if it's windy or raining.
Gotta love my boys!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Mirror, Mirror On The Wall
Posted by jackson'smama at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment