CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Action Jackson

Jackson woke up this morning, and I swear he changed overnight. There was something about him that was different. I don't know what it was, but he was super cute today...no, seriously!

Well, we tried another car seat, and it's hard to say the effect it had on him. He did about the same in both car seats today. He cried for a minute or two and then fell asleep to the static. I'll have to try it again.

Today Jackson actually giggled when I was playing with him. I was talking to him and tickling him, and he actually giggled! It was so cute! He's going to have the cutest laugh, I can just tell.
Tonight we ventured out in the rain. Here's a picture of Jackson as we were about to head out. My Beanie Baby...


4 comments:

zaffie said...

adorable!

daddy-o said...

i concur

Anonymous said...

Look at those blue eyes!

kkp1220 said...

He is so cute!!

Kelsey