So it's early morning, and Jackson wakes up. I lay him on my bed to change him, and I guess I just got comfortable with him not peeing on me. So I put a diaper underneath him but I forgot to get a wipe, so I turn around to get the wipe and in my mind I'm thinking, "Oh shoot, I left him wide open!" Before my mind could even wrap my brain around my thought, it was like slow motion. I turn around to see a stream of pee arching up and landing on my freshly washed, comforter. Nooooo! I put my hand over the "jewels" to stop the stream and just waited for the flow to end. Now, my bed is soaked and his pjs are soaked, and Jackson is cooing. So I change him and take all my sheets and comforter off of my bed. Finally, I feed him and things are going well. After a few minutes, I go to burp him, and I feel my arm get all wet. Yes, he threw up all over my arm and all over my bed, again!! Are you kidding me? I get out of bed because the 45 min. I originally started with before I had to get up for work was gone. I took him in the other room to try something different, and he spit up on my shoulder! Good thing I don't get dressed before Mimi gets there!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, he didn't pooh up his back!! That is a Plus for the morning.
Auntie
He did as soon as Mimi got him!
a "working mom" tip...get completely dressed and then put a t-shirt over your outfit. that ensures you can be somewhat on time and get to work without slobber, peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, etc...on the shirt you actually wear.
Well, I feel bad that you're having to leave your precious little baby, but I'm happy you're back. Is that selfish of me, or what???? However, if ya gotta work, teaching is the best job for a mom (except maybe Paige's) and job sharing is even better. So...I'm doing my part to help your mom be with you as much as possible, Baby Jackson. You have a boatload of people who love you and care about you and your mom.
Good thing you work part-time!!! I would just have that partner of yours do all the work!!
Post a Comment