CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

3 Months Old

I know I say this every monthly update, but it's necessary...I can't believe it's been 3 months already! Jackson is turning in to quite the little man. He weighs a little over 16 lbs. and is about to move in to size 3 diapers! He's losing the "newborn" look and is starting to look like a handsome little boy.

Jackson loves to coo, especially when he starts his day. There will be times where he'll wake up and just start cooing in his bassinet. He has lots to talk about first thing in the morning. Jackson also has started to try and sit up when he's laying down. He'll try his hardest to lift his head and shoulders up as if he were just going to get up and go. Last night in the bath, he was trying to sit up in the tub, which made water go flying everywhere. I remember when he used to just lay there. Now he arches his back and kicks his legs. I have to keep one hand on him so he doesn't flop himself right out of the tub. He's going to be one active, little boy!

Jackson has also become a lot more interactive. He'll smile and coo at you when you talk to him. He especially likes when I sing "Swing Low" in my deepest voice. He laughs and starts cooing to sing with me. It's pretty dang cute. He's also entertained by toys and lights if they're in front of his face.

One thing that's almost always a hit with Jackson is his Bjorn. I've blogged about it many times because it's one of the few things he enjoys consistently. God bless the makers of the Bjorn. Genius!

The car for Jackson is still a huge issue. The other day he screamed for 25 min. straight on the way home from the doctor's. He keeps me on my toes because my tricks to soothe him in the car don't work anymore. It was a looooong ride home.
I have enjoyed these past 3 months and can hardly wait to see what the future has in store for us. Life is good. I can't believe how big he is and how much I love him. Happy 3mo., Jackson Chance!

How cute is this little face?!


Here's Jackson trying to sit up on his own. Gotta love him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only three months?! I can't remember what life was like without him! What a total blessing he has been . . .