CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I Missed You Today

Jackson Chance,

I missed you a lot today. When I got in the car there was nobody screaming, nobody to listen to the static, and nobody in the back seat. Your spot was empty. It was very lonely. I know we need time away from eachother because it's healthy for both of us, but I just love you. I couldn't wait to get home and see you. You are my sunshine!
Mom


Here you are at Mimi's in your Exersaucer. You liked it!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

Hey, I Like that exersaucer. He is such a big boy now.

themonteleones said...

It looks like he likes the saucer. It is so nice when they get to the age that they can start going in all of those toys. We need to get you that jumperoo, both of my kids loved it.

zaffie said...

no wonder he likes to go to mimi's house
I think that toy is great and he looks lo cute

Anonymous said...

How come he wasn't there? Did you lose him?????