Today Jackson and I spent the whole day at home. We didn't leave the house once, not even to go to Target! It was cool and cloudy outside and a perfect day to be cozy inside and bake cookies. I was bummed it didn't rain! Since we didn't go out, and a friend stopped by to hang with us only for a few hours, I spent most of the day talking and entertaining Jackson. I realized just how much I talk to Jackson in that silly baby voice. Not only do I use the voice, but weird things come out of my mouth! Not even things that make sense, but I'll say and do whatever I need to to get him to smile. His favorite lately has been, "Ahhh..goo!" Yes, I go around saying that all day, and I often find myself singing weird things to the tune of songs. The funniest thing is that people, myself included, will act like total loons to get him to smile, and the ceiling fan does nothing and Jackson thinks it's hilarious!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you didn't go to Target, you should have at least gone to Kohl's. Must get priorities straight!!!
Oh No, do we have another kid that is going to love ceiling fans!!!! It runs in the family. hahhaha
Auntie
When my babies were born, I didn't leave the house for an entire week. No joke!! Once all the grandma's left I stayed in from a Monday to a Monday:-(
Kelsey
Post a Comment