I gave a wall in Jackson's room a makeover today. I have been trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the wall above his crib for a while now. I originally wanted to put his name above his crib with wooden letters, but I didn't want him to get older and tear them down. And let's keep it real...he's not sleeping all the way down the very long hall in that cold, dark room yet. He's still in my room with me, but in my defense, he sleeps all night in his own bassinet and not with me. I love him, but I need my space! Anyway...I was thinking there had to be something that could stick on the wall that he wouldn't be able to grab off, and then I found it. It was perfect and just what I was looking for. I found it at the "Happiest Place On Earth," Target! Surprise. I put it up all by myself, and I absolutely love it. Here it is...
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Makeover
P.S. Two highlights of the day, besides the wall art...1. I was holding Jackson while sitting at my desk today, and he starts smiling and giggling at something. I look to see what he's smiling at, and it was a picture of himself that I have on my desk. No joke! 2. Jackson fell asleep twice today with a pacifier! I know most moms don't want to get their kids started with a pacifier, but Jackson would be a much happier baby if he'd suck a pacifier! I'm going to put in some good, quality time training him, which I might regret later. For those of you who know Jackson, a pacifier would be extremely helpful, wouldn't it?!
Posted by jackson'smama at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Love the wall art! A pacifier could make life easier for us all . . . goooood luck! He doesn't like them! ANY size, shape or form.
Azure, the wall art is fabulous!! Just don't try to take it back. Target's return policy is for the birds! My girls would never use a pacifier, so I don't know. But I do think it should go the same time as the breast/bottle, IMO!!!
The wall looks great, what a good idea. Target is the best, but Peggy is right on the return policy, I would never buy a gift there. Trevor loved his pacifier and was a much better baby than TT. I tried every pacifier possible for her and she hated all of them. It was nice to not have to worry about taking her off of one, BUT if it makes your life easier I would definitely go for it. They can be a lifesaver.
Love the wall art! I have to second (or third) Targets return policy. To say it nicely....it sucks!
PACIFIERS ROCK!!! USE THEM IF THEY WORK!!! The hours of peace you get from them totally outweigh any negatives that are always commented on. It totally saved us with Mason, but Wyatt prefers the thumb...kind of like someone else I know!
We don't need no STINKIN pacifier. hhahah This will all pass soon and then you will miss it. hahah
so cute. I love the wall art
Post a Comment