CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome To Dale's!

If you live anywhere near Lakewood, you need to stop in at Dale's Diner. It's nothing fancy, just a corner 50's diner, but I love it there. The food is surprisingly good, and the atmosphere is fun. When you walk in the door, all the waitresses stop what they're doing and all say in unison, "Welcome to Dale's!" Tonight Jackson was a big boy and sat in a highchair with his Dale's hat on. He did excellent up until the last 7 minutes. He sat in his highchair, ate Puff's, flirted with the waitresses as they went by, and even felt so comfortable that he was grunting and turning red at the table. I'd say he had a good time too. Welcome to Dale's!

This is the cutest picture. It was taken off a cell phone, so I'm not sure how to make it bigger. I think you get the point though. : )

3 comments:

zaffie said...

that is adorable!
jackson you have to take gamma to Dale

Mommy said...

They have the best Turkey sandwiches there. Jackson looks pretty darn cute in that hat!!!

zaffie said...

I love that picture I wish it was bigger