I can't quite explain the feeling of happiness and joy I have had in my life ever since Jackson was born. Truly, I have never been this joyful. This picture is the best representation I could find of what I feel on the inside. I usually don't like to post pictures of myself, as I am not the most photogenic person, but this pic reminds me of how I must look to the rest of the world. I hope my happiness translates. : )
I love you, Jackson Chance! The sun shines brighter because of you. You are my pride and joy!
11 comments:
you are too sweet and such a good mommy
it is a very cute picture
kelsey
ARE YOU CRAZY, you are WAY photogenic. I so see that love you have for Jackson and the Love that he has for his Momma. You are truly blessed to have one another.
You all have that Caldarella smile. I love it!!!!
Jackson is so lucky to have you!
Joy is the fruit of peace and contentment!
You are a supermodel...look at the fashionable hat...and that smile...to die for!
Too adorable. Azure you are so AWESOME and Jackson is sooooo lucky to have you as a mom.
Aww...reminds me of that song, "can you feel the love"...You truly are an icon of the good Mommy's Club!!
this picture just oozes with love! what a great picture!
cute picture!
Could you ever have imagined????? True love at it's best.
Hi Azure!
Jackson is so cute! I love reading what you write about him ;) We do need to get together and have a playdate- that sounds so weird!
Post a Comment