How long do I have to wait until I can start potty training?!? Ugh! We had a bad poop day today. Wait, let me rephrase that. I had a badJackson poop day today. I think Jackson could care less. In just this one, tiny, little day, Jackson got poop on his onesie, his hand, his leg, me, his foot, on another onesie, on the changing table at the restaurant, and on the restroom floor (don't ask!). It was a bad poop day. I'm going back to adding rice cereal to his meals to thicken it up. I'm over it!!!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sweetie...I wish potty training was the answer. Unfortunately, since Jackson is a boy, even potty trained, only 10% makes it into the potty (on a good day)!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW, just wait until he can start taking off the diaper while in his crib, good times there.
That is Funny, Bc told me to start working on potty training Bruno. We were at Costco and he saw the price of wipes and diapers. He just figures that out after 3 kids. So true Candace. It doesn't matter how much I clean the bathrooms it still smells like a mens bathroom.
i have to start commenting on these blogs! remember this day when you do start potty training, because you'll probably be saying "just go already". boys tend to not like to poo when it comes do doing it in toilets...beware!
Post a Comment