CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Shake, It Baby, Shake It!

Jackson experienced his first earthquake today! I use "experienced" lightly because I don't think Jackson even noticed. We were at a park for my nephew, Rocco's birthday when it hit. I was holding Jackson, and I felt the ground shake. I turned to the girl next to me and asked if we were having an earthquake, and she said, "I think so!" Then it really hit and gave us a good jolt. It was over pretty quickly, but it sure shook us up a bit. Jackson, on the other hand, was none the wiser!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

That definitly was an experience. I don't think the kids even noticed, it was all the mommy's freakin out. Glad that you spent the day celebrating Rocco B Taco's 4Th birthday. Rocco and Luca are enjoying the Indiana Jones Whip. Love ya Lots