I love you.
I love the way you smile at me over the side of your crib in the morning.
I love how excited you get to see me.
I love the way you laugh at the sight of Ollie.
I love the sounds you make when you're trying to talk.
I love your little snaggle tooth.
I love your little hands and feet.
I love the way you smell after you have had a bath.
I love your curly, curly hair.
I love the way you crawl all over the house and get into everything.
I love when you find a toy you like and you play and play with it.
I love when you smile with a spoonful of food in your mouth.
I love when you splash in the water.
I love that you're not a whimp.
I love that you like water, even if it is cold.
I love how you grab onto me when I run with you.
I love how you decided you wouldn't take a pacifier until you were 8 months.
I love when I say, "I see you," and you smile even though you can't see me.
I love the way you bat your eyes at me.
I love your chubby, chubby legs.
I love how everyone falls in love with you.
I love when people stop me in the stores to tell me how adorable you are.
I love to hear you belly laugh.
I love how proud you get of yourself when you pull yourself up on stuff.
I love your little baby butt.
I love that you're mine.
I love you, my sweet angel.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
My Sweet Angel
Posted by jackson'smama at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love how you LOVE him . . .
what a special bond you two have! you are one lucky mom!
You make everybody else love him too. How could a person be wrong? He's got us all whupped!!!
Post a Comment