CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kendyl Jackson

Today Jackson and I headed out to "The Pumpkin" park to have a play date with my old work friends, Heather and Cyndi. Jackson finally got to meet Kendyl, who is only 5 weeks older than he is, and Baby Brandon, who is only 2 mo. old. I forget what it's like to have a baby that small! : (
It's so weird to have friends that you've known for a while (pre-baby days), and now we all have our own babies, are having playdates, and talking mom talk. It's weird to see your life transition into that phase.
I took Jackson into the wading pool at the park, and he absolutely loved it. He had way more fun in the wading pool than at the bay or in the pool! I'm not sure what the difference was for him. The water was too deep for him to crawl around in, so I toodled him through the water, and he had a blast! I, on the other hand, got soaking wet from all the older kids and a backache. : ) It was all worth it to see Jackson having such a good time.
Once back in the car, I don't think I even pulled away from the curb of the park before he was asleep. I should try to sneak in a nap before he wakes. Last night wasn't the best night of sleep he's ever had. Let's just put it that way!!

Kendyl and Jackson - As Heather said, "Together, you two make a good wine!" : )

7 comments:

zaffie said...

he is sooo cute!

Mommy said...

Hey Jaskson, Auntie is going to take offense to not diggin my pool. I am glad that you had a wonderul time with your friends.

I still trip out when I am with my fiends and we look at allour kids playing together, it's so AWESOME!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Look at his head of hair!

Kendyl Elaine Sumlin said...

We had fun too. We must do it again soon. Thanks

caxline said...

don't you dare let Jackson date outside the axline, ross, or putz family. our girls get first dibs on cute boys. That applies to Danielle too!

Debby said...

Those are two adorable kids!

Anonymous said...

Wait til it's your grandkids playing w/ your friends' grandkids. Now that is when you feel particularly blessed---and old!!!