CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh Mr. Driveway

How I miss you so. We had some good times, me and you. Jackson would snooze away, and I would spend time with you. You appreciated a good friend after all the years of neglect. But now that Jackson has a paci, we rarely get to spend time together. Sure, I see you everyday, but it's not like it used to be. Jackson transfers well from our car to his crib now, so we don't need you as much as we used to. It's sad, I know. I even contemplated letting Jackson take his nap in the car today for old time's sake, but I just couldn't do it. There's so much more I can get accomlished in the house that I just can't do in the driveway. I hope you understand.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Your killin me Az. I honestly think that you should write childrens books. "Oh Mr. Driveway" would be a great title. hahhaha

zaffie said...

what it means he is getting independent and that is part of growing up
he is going to need you on new ways so enjoy it while you can