CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Little Bookworm

I love a good bookstore. There's something about walking into a bookstore that makes me instantly happy. I love books, and fortunately, it looks like Jackson does too. Today we went to Borders where I read him a few books. He instantly fell in love with this animal book where some of the animal pics are really big. Jackson actually thinks that the cat or the dog is looking at him. He'll look at the picture and then giggle. Here's a pic of him reading his new book. He's going to be a smarty pants!

4 comments:

Jeana said...

We have that book and Ruby LOVES it!

Debby said...

We'll have to call him "Jackson Smarty Pants" instead of just plain old "Jackson Pants".

Mommy said...

hahhhah Good one MiMi!!!

zaffie said...

I love it!
that means that gamma should go to Borders pretty soon and get books with big animal pictures