This is the weirdest thing! As Jackson was crawling around on the floor today, he found his pacifier. Yes, it was on the floor because we were using it as a toy. For the first 7 months of his life, he would not suck on it. That was until today! He picked it up, popped it in his mouth, and has been sucking it ever since. We took some time off, but when I put it in his mouth now, he just sucks it and can keep it in his mouth himself! I am stunned! I even tried to switch the pacifier to another one in case it was a fluke, and he took both of them with no problem! The pacifier could have really come in handy when he was a colicky newborn, but I guess Jackson has to come to things in his own time. Just one more reminder of who the boss really is! : )
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is too funny
yes I wish he would have taken it in the old days when he was very young ha.ha.
OK . . . so how many pacifiers did we try? This is unbelieveable. If it will make his life easier . . . I'm all for it!
Did I say "his" life?
XOXO
Hilarious!
Post a Comment