This is going to be very short as my summer school class is kicking my arse! I have 20 English language learners in grades 3,4, and 5! Dos estudiantes no habla, leyó, o escribe inglés!
Jackson is doing excellent. He is starting to clap on command. I have a video clip of it, but no time to edit/post it. Gotta run. Stay tuned!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
No Time To Write
Posted by jackson'smama at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Azure, if I were a better tandem, I'd go in for you, but I don't have it in me. Oh yeah!! I don't have my CLAD. Sorry! That is a bummer of a class. Thank God it won't last too long. I'll be thinking of you.
Abby still likes to clap on command. Now she makes her dolls clap, too, and walks around the house saying : bwap, bwap, bwap - can she get an English lesson from you?:)
Good times, Az . . .it'll be over before you know it, and then PARTY!
Sounds like fun! Hopefully it goes by super fast for you.
Post a Comment