Why is green poop more disgusting than orange poop? Is it weird that I tend to want to feed him the orange food so I don't have to change a green diaper? Am I alone here?
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why is green poop more disgusting than orange poop? Is it weird that I tend to want to feed him the orange food so I don't have to change a green diaper? Am I alone here?
Posted by jackson'smama at 7:04 PM
2 comments:
I would have to say that Orange is better than green. The thought of green poo just seems like something is rotted up in there. Bruno had light blue poo after eating way to much cotton candy the other day. I think that Rocco needs to go #2 right now. He is sitting next to me farting and it smells like rotten broccoli.
Green, orange, blue, red, purple....it is all the same, especially when it is coming out of a 40 pound 3 year old!!!
Post a Comment