CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kickoff To Summer 2008

Jackson and I decided that we would kick off the summer right by having a barbeque. I love a good bbq, and Jackson seems to follow right along. We invited some friends over, made pesto & mozzarella pizzas on the bbq, and ate by candlelight in our backyard. We love summer!

Of course, I forgot to take pics of the night, but here's the picture of the pizzas from the magazine. I highly recommend barbequing pizza! : )

This morning I was out in the backyard cleaning up, and Jackson was in his Jumperoo. I was watering the lawn, and as I went to put the hose down to turn off the water, the nozzle from the hose came halfway off and started squirting water everywhere. I looked over at Jackson who was getting sprayed with water. I ran over and grabbed him out of the Jumperoo because he would have gotten soaked had I tried to go turn the water off first. To make a long story short, we both got wet, and Jackson couldn't have been happier. He loved it! Here's a pic of the wet boy.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

That pizza looks yummy! please tell me where you got the recipe...or email me!
Thanks!
oh, the fun with the hose is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

The pizza looks delicious! Would you mind emailing me the recipe too??? :)