CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paci Day 2

Today Jackson loved his paci a little more than he did yesterday. He didn't even mind getting into his car seat today as long as he had his pacifier in his mouth! Usually he'll arch his back and scream, but not with his new friend! It's amazing. Today I even transferred him from asleep in the car to the stroller where he went right back to sleep! Pinch me now! Auntie Danielle was holding him today, and he just rolled over and went to sleep on her chest!!! That's sooo not Jackson. I know there will come a day when I will regret being so stoked that he took a pacifier, but if it's not the paci, then it's his thumb. I'm thinking a pacifier is easier to get rid of than a thumb, right?! Until then, I'm enjoying this little victory. : )

2 comments:

Mommy said...

I couldn't believe it myself, but sure enough he was out.

Debby said...

Paci day 3 - I couldn't believe he transfered from the car to his nap in the house while sleeping - amd sucking on his binky. We have never had a pacifier baby . . . I gave it to him when he started sucking his thumb!