I'm not sure if I've quite conveyed in this blog how much I love this baby, but here are a few more reasons in case anyone is confused.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Just A Few Reasons...
Posted by jackson'smama at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not sure if I've quite conveyed in this blog how much I love this baby, but here are a few more reasons in case anyone is confused.
Posted by jackson'smama at 1:52 PM
4 comments:
I love the one on the boppy! In thirty years you will have a similar photo of him in a recliner - but this time it won't be milk he's drinking:)
Love them all, but the last picture is funny. I have one of the boys doing the exact same thing.
I love the last one where he's drinking his milk and watching TV. Is he watching the Bachlorette?
I'm shocked, Azure. I had no idea you even liked this kid!!!
Post a Comment