Jackson and I had an action packed day today. We started the day off with a long stroller walk with a few friends and their babies. Jackson did amazing! He loved looking at everything in the stroller, and he barely made a peep. When we got home, Jackson decided to go for a swim (outside, not in my living room!) where he played and played in the water until he wanted to grab the grass and put it in his mouth. That was my cue that he was no longer interested in the pool. Jackson took an hour nap, and then we went to the park to let Ollie chase the football. I put Jackson on the grass to let him crawl around, but he didn't move the whole time. He sat in one place and watched Ollie run and played with the Pupperoni bag. We came home, ate some dinner, played on the floor, and now he's asleep. I love him.
Can you see his fang?
2 comments:
I always thought that babies get first the bottom two teeth and then the top two teeth I am really amazed that his tooth is on the side I felt it when he was here
glad he had a fun day
I love the snaggle!!!
Post a Comment