CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My New Office

This blog comes to you straight from my new office inside my car, in the driveway. It's sad, but I have been spending quite some time out here lately since I got rid of Jackson's infant car seat. I've only been able to transfer him from the car to the crib successfully once, so I've learned that if I want Jackson to get a nap in (because if he doesn't, he's up ALL night) then I've got to move my office to him. So here I sit, in the driveway with my laptop while Jackson catches up on his sleep. I kinda like it out here. : )

7 comments:

Mommy said...

Us Mom's do what we gotta do. Naps a crucial for everyone. I hope that he slept awhile for you.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny. I can relate though...I can't tell you how many times I really felt like driving around for an hour or two because both kids were asleep... gas is just way to expensive now.

kkp1220 said...

you are too funny. Good luck. I have to let me kids watch tv so they don't fall asleep because they won't transfer to beds either

Jeana said...

Neither one of my kids have been good transferrer's. Even if they had only been asleep for 5 minutes, their eyes open up like "oh, that was my refreshing nap for the day, I'm ready to go". I love your idea!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Good thing you have a laptop and not a desktop!!!

zaffie said...

you have to do what it works and Jackson is king

Debby said...

If you can do what you want to do outside - excellent! Aren't laptops just the best?! Oh yea, wireless is the best!