Last night at 2:15a.m. Jackson woke up. No biggie. I fed him, he was sound asleep, and as I laid him back in his crib, he woke up and started to cry. I let him cry for a few minutes, and when I realized he wasn't going back down, I went in there. Jackson was standing up in his crib as awake as could be. So I put his paci back in his mouth and just stood there next to him. I didn't pick him up, I was just there. He wasn't crying at this point, just hanging out banging his hands on the side of the crib to make noise. As I was struggling to stay awake standing up, Jackson eventually laid down. Just when I thought he was down, he would sit up to see if I was still there. When he realized that I was, he laid back down again. This only lasted about 10 seconds, and he sat back up to see if I was still there. He did this about 5 times before he finally fell asleep again. Silly, boy!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment