CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Jackson Chance, Flirty Pants!

Dang! Last night at dinner Jackson was as well behaved as he has ever been at a restaurant. Why? Because I fed him? No. Because he was sleeping? No. It's because there were cute little girls at the table behind us he was flirting with. I'm not joking! He smiled at them, got all excited, and could hardly stay in his seat. When they wouldn't pay attention to him, he would make noises to get their attention. As soon as they looked at him, he was smiling and batting hit eyes at them! It was hilarious! Jackson, you little flirt!

P.s. I'm in my driveway again! : )

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I love that you were in the driveway again!!!

themonteleones said...

Azure, that is too funny that you spend so much time in your driveway!!!! Whatever works.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just take him in the house and tell him it's the driveway? Or drive into the house!!!???