CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Taking Laps

How much gas can I possibly waste thinking that Jackson will fall asleep if I just went "one more time" around the block?? A lot! Last night, among many other days/nights, I was on my way somewhere and he was being cranky in the car. I thought for sure he would fall asleep in a second or two, but 15 min. and many "laps" later, he was still wide awake. The best is when he falls asleep, I turn off the car, get the stroller out, and then...BINK! Eyes wide open! : )

Jackson is still in his infant car seat, which isn't going to last too much longer. Although he hates it, it is convenient when he falls asleep in the car to just pop the whole car seat out. What am I going to do when he falls asleep in the car seat that has to stay in the car?!

0 comments: