CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How Am I Supposed To Resist This?!

Jackson has learned how to pull the bumper down on his crib and look for me. It's amazing how quickly they learn when they see how well it works! : ) It gets me every time.





8 comments:

Mommy said...

Love those shots. I have pictures of the boys doing that also.

Bill and Paige said...

He is so stinken cute!

themonteleones said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable, I don't know how you do resist that.

Debby said...

Geeze! Those are cute! Unbelieveably, you capture these moments so that they are the next best thing to being there!

zaffie said...

cute! it melts gamma's heart

caxline said...

too cute...I couldn't resist. I'd let him do whatever he wants as long as he keeps that smile.

Sarah said...

wow, that has to be the cutest thing ever!

kkp1220 said...

too cute!!