I knew this day would come. The minute I saw those cute, little teeth poking through, I thought of this day. Yes, you guessed it. He bit, I yelped, and then Jackson spent the next minute or so startled, looking around the room trying to figure out who I yelled at. He was very confused. I, on the other hand, was not. I knew exactly what happened, and just as I was about over it, it happened again! Dang!
**DISCLAIMER-I did not yell at Jackson for biting. I simply yelled, "Ouch!", and then I started laughing because Jackson was looking around as if someone else hurt his momma! : )
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
OUCH!
Posted by jackson'smama at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I was there to hug him when he was confused
sorry AZ that must have hurt
was this at feeding time or your finger?
Poor Azure and poor Jackson. I hope it stops or you might have to stop!
Post a Comment