CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally!

I finally have the "Happiest Baby on the Block!" I can't believe what a difference a few weeks makes. Jackson has been super happy these past few days, jumping, laughing, babbling. He now has complete conversations with himself. I'm amazed! It took him about 5 months to get here, but I'm so glad he finally made it. There were definitely some trying times, and I would have fallen over if you would have told me that he would be cranky until he was 5 mo. old, but I wouldn't change a thing. We have grown together and are better people because of it. You are my pride and joy, Jackson Chance. The very best part of my day! Every day.

4 comments:

zaffie said...

what a beautiful picture I just changed my desktop background picture last night and now I had to change it again one picture is better than the other this is a beautiful baby not because I say so but it is the truth
love you Jackson
gamma

Anonymous said...

Azure, this is an amazing picture of Jackson. This beautiful little face looks like is should be on a commercial or a jar of baby food. What do you think?

Kelly said...

He is growing up so fast. He is so lucky to have you as a mom.

CrazyRossHouse said...

Oh Azure how I know your pain. Kate still isn't a happy girl. Well a little better now since her surgery last Monday, but honestly, she would wake up whining and crying ALL day. I would tell John, "you have to take her cuz I'm gonna shake her!!!"

Congratulations. Enjoy this time. It goes by fast:)