We went to see Dr. Lau today for our 6 mo. appt. We love Dr. Lau. He's such a good doctor and is so patient and kind with Jackson. Of course, Jackson was all over the place, tearing up the table paper, grabbing Dr. Lau's stethoscope, light thingy, etc. He just smiles and talks to Jackson. Jackson weighed in at 20lbs. 4oz. and is 29 inches long. He's in the 90th percentile for weight and 79th for height. Overall, Dr. Lau says that Jackson is a very healthy boy. He's right on target and doing very well. : )
Jackson had to get 4 shots today. I'm so proud of him because he's no cry baby. Yes, he cried a little, but no sucky baby. He bounced right back and was happy in no time. Poor thing. He never knows when it's coming.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
6 Mo. Check-Up
Posted by jackson'smama at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a big boy. I notice he likes Veggie Tales too.
Az, those pictures are to funny. I am dying with the first one and the one where he is striking a pose. Too cute
Azure, my kids did the same pose right before they started to sit up on their own- they would end up getting into a sitting position from that very same pose. Watch out! As soon as he is able to sit on his own he will be crawling and then you know what that leads to... WALKING!!
Oh Angie . . . you are right. I just want him to stay little for awhile . . .
I noticed the video too! I like that you start him early...next should be reality tv!
Post a Comment