My little Jackson Pants is getting so smart. He grabs my keys, crawls over to the door, and tries to put them in the key hole. Pretty cute! He took 12 steps in a row yesterday! He has learned that when he gets unstable to stop, regain his balance, and go again. It's awesome.
There's this silly game I've played with him for a few months now. Don't ask me where I come up with this stuff. I'm a dork. He likes to play with the whisk, so I would take the whisk, bang it on the floor 3 times, and hold it up to my eye and say, "I see you!" The other day, he took the whisk, banged it on the floor a few times, and then held it up to my eye! Crazy kid! He did confuse my head with the floor a time or two and walloped me up side the head with the whisk. It was a teachable moment though as I taught him the difference between my head and the floor!
I'm also trying to teach him how to blow out his birthday candle so he'll be ready for his party. I show him how to do it and then I say, "You do it." He takes a deep breath in and sighs out. It's stupid cute. He can't pucker his lips yet to blow out, but he's getting there.
And...today at Mimi's he knew that when he goes down the stairs, he has to turn around and go down backwards! Genius, I tell you!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
SO Smart
Posted by jackson'smama at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pure genius . . . and alot of good nurturing!
sounds genius to me too!
Thats one smart boy you've got!!
Post a Comment