CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Milk and Pumpkins

J-A-X (my little pumpkin's nickname)


Here's Jackson's first taste of real milk. He's a little stuffy still from his cold, so that's why he takes a huge breath and then starts to wipe his snotty nose. : ) I'm not sure he's sold on the milk yet. *Notice how he tips the cup back now! I've been trying to teach him this for months!! I know I posted a pic a while ago about him tipping it back, but that was a fluke. This time it's legit. Who knew it would take him so long to get it?!*

3 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Hey Az....juice might be better until his snot clears up. Milk makes more mucus, more snot.
But he sure is cute even with a snotty nose :)

Mommy said...

Milk and snot is a winning combination. hhaha just wait until he starts playing with his snot and moves his finger in and out of his nose. Good times

themonteleones said...

Yeah...no more expensive formula!