CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Grampa Wampa

My dad, self-dubbed as "Grampa Wampa", babysat Jackson tonight while I had Back to School Night. My dad is an amazing grandpa, but diapers just aren't his thing. When talking to him on the phone the other night he mentioned, "I hope he doesn't poop while I'm there!" We joked about how when my brother and I were little and had a poopy diaper, he would call my grandma to come over and change us. Sure enough, Grampa Wampa had to change a poopy diaper tonight. I'm surprised my grandma wasn't there when I got home. : ) Go Grampa!!

7 comments:

zaffie said...

good for grandpa wampa

themonteleones said...

The first time my dad had Trev by himself and he pooped he took him outside and hosed him off!!!

Mommy said...

My dad has changed diapers in the past, but it had been awhile. I picked up Luca once after pops watching him and his diaper was on backwards. I am totally laughing that grandpa had to change a diaper. I think that Jackson smelled fear and had to just let it out. hahhah. They have my three on Sat, so let's see if he is a pro now and volunteers to change Bruno's diaper.

Anonymous said...

Well, Russ. You know Rich's philosophy when it comes to babysitting his grandkids--"I'm not raising them, just keep them alive!" He doesn't do diapers either.

Court said...

You know what...now that I think about it I don't think I have ever seen my dad change a diaper...let alone a poopy one but I am pretty sure he has at least once and I am just not remembering!!!

Kelly said...

Yeah Russ!!

Bill and Paige said...

I don't think my dad has ever changed a diaper either!! I think when he watched Hannah...she just sat in her dirty diaper until Courtney came to pick her up:)