CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Aeropuerto

Today I took Jackson down to the Long Beach Airport to watch the airplanes. As we were driving there, there were several huge planes taking off from one of the runways. I figured out how to get close to the runway by sneaking into the DeVry parking lot. Shhhh...don't tell! That got us front and center. It was amazing, that was until all the planes took off and landed before we got there! I took Jackson out of his car seat and we were ready for some action. We waited, saw a helicopter take off way across the airport, waited, saw a 6 seater land, waited, and then Jackson decided that he was more interested in the rocks in the gutter than waiting for the airplanes. Although we didn't see much action today, the look on his face when we did was priceless. Watch out airplanes, we'll be back!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

How clever...I would have never had thought to do that!

Jeana said...

I totally remember my parents taking us to the Long Beach Airport when we were little... in our white pinto wagon! They would pop open the hatch and we would watch the planes like a drive-in movie.