CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Duck Party Part 3

Moon In My Room!

Who's it from, Mom?

Taking time out to read a book

I love this picture. He's getting tired...

Auntie Danielle finally got his number. What a day!

A special thanks goes out to my mom who did a majority of the work with me, my dad who always does excellent yard work, my friends who were willing to do anything I asked them to, to Erin who is responsible for all these cool pics, and for all the friends and family that attended the party and brought cool gifts. Thank you!

4 comments:

Debby said...

What a day . . . we do love the boy!

caxline said...

sorry we missed the big birthday bash. I couldn't tell...did Jackson enjoy his birthday cake?

themonteleones said...

What a great party! The kids had a blast!

zaffie said...

great pictures!
he is cuter than cute