I love October. It is my favorite month of the year by far. The weather outside is starting to change from hot to cool, and even the air smells different. I love everything about it; pumpkins, changing leaves, and of course, Jackson's entrance into the world.
I'm not much of a holiday decorator, although I wish I was. I've just never taken the time to do it, and now that I have a little one, it seems like I should get more into it. Of course, I can't do too much decorating now because he'll tear it all down. So, the one thing that I've always been into is lights. Today I hung up our orange lights for the fall season. Here's Jackson discovering the lights. To tell you the truth, he was a little freaked out by them. I'm not sure why because an hour before we were in the Halloween aisle at Target and he wasn't freaked out one bit by all the talking skeletons. He actually thought they were funny.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
October
Posted by jackson'smama at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What is he going to be for Halloween!!!
Post a Comment