CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

12 Month Well-Check

Jackson Chance Party Pants is now 25lb. 10oz., but that's only after he peed all over the scale! He just let loose like he was in nature. Oh, Jackson!

Dr. Lau said that Jackson is a very healthy, little boy! : ) He did suggest weaning Jackson off the bottle and to stop rocking him to sleep. Uh oh!


The Famous Dr. Lau - He's awesome!


I love this picture. If you look closely, it looks like Jackson is wearing the stethoscope.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Oh, Jackson Pants, where did this last year go . . . your chubby, tootsie roll fingers and "bluzel" (blue/hazel)eyes. What a difference a year makes!

Court said...

Jackson is big boy for sure!! My 2 year old just had his 2 well baby check and he is 27lbs 6 oz!!! Way to go Jackson!!!

Jeana said...

I do miss rocking Ruby to sleep. I remember wanting to stare at her and hold her forever - Abby never wanted me to rock her. There is something so pure about it... but I did stop:(

zaffie said...

stop rocking him!! no way
sorry but that is a no go
I will rock him till he is 5
he looks adorable