CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tired Mama

I love you, Jackson, but you WEAR ME OUT!!

Getting into his toybox.

He decided he could get the toys better if he just tipped it over.

Proud of himself!

6 comments:

Mommy said...

Az, he is so mobile now!!! Your in for it!!!

themonteleones said...

Oh Azure, he looks like he is all over the place.

Debby said...

Doesn't he have two toy baskets? Are you sandbaggin' on him?!

Anonymous said...

Trust me on this one Azure--it gets worse before it gets better. I'm on the second go round and if I don't kill myself on toys that are left out, it will be a miracle!!

Kelly said...

Wow, he is getting to be such a big boy. That last picture is so cute. He definitely looks like he is proud of himself.

Jeana said...

Just wait until he starts walking!