Today Jackson started to get up on his hands and knees. He has been doing the one-arm army crawl for a few weeks or so, but today he was up. He didn't look too steady, but he's definitely on his way. Oh my...
Jackson is also starting to learn his name. I say, "Jackson Chance," and he turns to look at me most of the time. And then it dawned on me...what if I say another name? So I tried it. I said, "Spencer," (I think I've been watching too much of The Hills. It's the first name that popped into my head.) and low and behold, Jackson turned and looked at me. I tried a few other names, and he looked almost every time. Darn it! Well, at least he looks now when I call him whatever. Hey, it's progress!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Ready...Set...
Posted by jackson'smama at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't push the crawling thing, keep him immobile as long as possible. I remember with Trevor we wanted him to do everything early but with TT we learned our lesson and didn't push any milestones (except potty training)!
Post a Comment