Here's me and my boy. Not my best pic, but he sure is cute! : )
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope my Aunt Betsy doesn't mind me posting this, but she sent this message to me in a e-card and it made my heart smile. Thanks, Aunt Betsy! : )
"Happy 1st Mother's Day, Az! I know you've been trained by the best & judging from your blog (yes, I regularly lurk) you've learned well, giving love, strength, morality, intention, energy, attention & patience. You're THE perfect mother for him, given by God in love & wisdom. Thank you for creating a good person."
Jackson your gamma just got back from Cancun and when I saw the picture it made me smile yes indeed you have the most wonderful mother in the world and she has the cutest baby in the world and I have both so how lucky we are
Hey, Azure, I actually signed up so that I can comment like a full-fledged member of Internet society. No, of course I don't mind you posting my message... Jackson's changed so much! He has like a regular boy face with those gorgeous baby blues! You're mega cute together. Hi, Debby! Hi, Danielle! Hope you all felt happy on Sunday...
6 comments:
I hope my Aunt Betsy doesn't mind me posting this, but she sent this message to me in a e-card and it made my heart smile. Thanks, Aunt Betsy! : )
"Happy 1st Mother's Day, Az! I know you've been trained by the best & judging from your blog (yes, I regularly lurk) you've learned well, giving love, strength, morality, intention, energy, attention & patience. You're THE perfect mother for him, given by God in love & wisdom. Thank you for creating a good person."
Aunt Betsy knows a good mom because she IS such a good mom!
Jackson your gamma just got back from Cancun and when I saw the picture it made me smile
yes indeed you have the most wonderful mother in the world
and she has the cutest baby in the world and I have both so how lucky we are
Such an adorable picture! You both look so happy! Happy mother's day! You are a great mom!
Happy Mom's day. Such a cute picture. you look awesome;-)
Kelsey
Hey, Azure, I actually signed up so that I can comment like a full-fledged member of Internet society. No, of course I don't mind you posting my message... Jackson's changed so much! He has like a regular boy face with those gorgeous baby blues! You're mega cute together. Hi, Debby! Hi, Danielle! Hope you all felt happy on Sunday...
Post a Comment