CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Brusha Brusha Brusha

For those of you who know me well, you know that teeth are very important to me. It's the first thing I notice about people. I can't help it. So, I bought Jackson his first toothbrush the other day. He loves to mostly chew on his toothbrush but doesn't seem to mind when it's time for me to brush his teeth. Yes, I know he only has two teeth, but it's never too early!



3 comments:

zaffie said...

he looks so big and matured!!

Kelly said...

I am with you. Teeth are the first thing that I look at on people too. Never too young to start taking care of teeth.

Anonymous said...

yes, teeth are very important. You know they say, you are suppose to start taking them to the dentist once they have their first tooth... I personally think that is 'crazy talk' I still haven't taken Brady yet and he's almost 4.