CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Teeth are Tough

Today was Jackson's first Memorial Day, and let's just say that it wasn't his favorite holiday. He whined the whole day at our bbq because his teeth were bothering him. After a long day of doing whatever I could to make him comfortable, I gave him some medicine and some love and sent him to bed. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow. : (

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh teething can be tough for everyone...not just the baby. All kids teeth differently too. Brady just would wake up with teeth and I never even knew he was teething, but Aubrey was grumpy for weeks before a tooth would pop out. I used Hyland's Teething Tablets (they're Homeopathic)along with some Motrin and Aubrey always felt better. These teething tablets worked so well for her and there is actually no medicine in them- you can buy them in the toothpaste aisle at the grocery store. Good luck, there are bigger teeth to come:)