It's weird to me that Jackson is old enough to have outgrown things. Just yesterday I had to switch from his infant car seat to a bigger car seat that stays in the car. I hated to give up that handy, little car seat that just pops out of the car when you need it and onto the Snap'n'Go. I already miss you, Snap'n'Go! As I was putting it into the garage, I had a hard time saying goodbye, seriously. Is that weird?? I also packed away his swing. I put him in it yesterday just for kicks, and the thing barely moved, even at full speed. No more Boppy. Jackson slept on his Boppy every night for the first 3 months of his life. Soon I will have to lower the mattress in his crib! A friend of mine snapped me out of my craziness and said, "Relax, he's only 7 months old!" I know, but pretty soon he'll be 15!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's not wierd at all...the sad thing is, it never gets any easier to put things away! You would think the time comes when you are tired of tripping over the clutter, but even then, I still get sad to give things away.
Post a Comment