CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh Sunrise...

Jackson seems to think it's his job to bring the sun up in the morning. As soon as there is an ounce of sunlight in his room, he's wide awake. It's like clockwork. I've tried keeping him up later, putting him to bed eariler. It doesn't matter. I guess I shouldn't complain. I have a happy, healthy little boy, and I'm thankful he rises every day. See you at 5:47a.m., Jackson!

7 comments:

Mommy said...

You need to install some Blackout shades.

themonteleones said...

Or put up a blanket in his window!!!

Bill and Paige said...

I second Danielle's comment.

Or some mimosa's!!

zaffie said...

he is a breath of sunshine!!!

caxline said...

you have to nip that one right now....tape up a black garbage bag if you have to.

kkp1220 said...

lol
i feel your pain
kelsey

Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember those days! Brady use to be an early riser as well. Once he stopped taking naps he started sleeping into around 7:30 (which is heaven to me). Aubrey on the other hand has always been a "sleeper"- she will sleep to 7:45-8:00.