CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Missing Jackson

On most days, I feel like I have pretty good balance in my life. I am blessed to be able to have a job where I only work 2 or 3 days a week, and I get to spend the rest of my days raising Jackson. Staying home on the days I can to be with him is something that I am so very thankful for. It is the most important job I have. Still, there are those days where I have to venture out into the real world. Since I've been in a tandem teaching position, I have learned to love teaching again. Seriously, I didn't think it was possible. I was so burnt out before, but I can honestly say that I truly enjoy my job, and the kids are such a rewarding part of my life. Going to work has been positive, but I still need to leave Jackson. While I know it is healthy for us to be apart, I crazy miss him some days. Today was one of those days. I thought about him all day and couldn't wait to get home to see him. When I walk in the door and see that smile on his face, words can't express how much I love that little boy. Even now, as he's alseep, I miss him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you love teaching again, because you're on tomorrow!! I have to go in on Friday. I'm not loving that so much!!!!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Jackson is truely blessed to have you as a mommy!

Debby said...

I'm glad you crazy miss him - if you didn't I'd be in some trouble!

Tonya said...

you are such a great mom!

caxline said...

awww...so sweet. you guys are so lucky to be best friends!

themonteleones said...

That is too sweet. Jackson is one lucky guy! You are awesome Azure.

kkp1220 said...

you're so sweet
wait till he turns 2

j/k
they are wonderful

Sarah said...

that's so great that you were able to re-discover a love for teaching. sounds like you have the best of both worlds. :) so glad that you are happy!