Watch how Jackson actually says, "Punk Rock Girl!"
Jackson is electrifying...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
You And Me...
Posted by jackson'smama at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch how Jackson actually says, "Punk Rock Girl!"
Jackson is electrifying...
Posted by jackson'smama at 7:33 PM
7 comments:
Oh my goodness....that video is tooooo cute!! Will he be joining Uncle Brandon? And love his electrifying hair do.
I couldn't help myself, I went back and watched that video again and he is so cute. He even tilts his head a bit when you start to sing. I think it's one of my favorites! Good job!
I watched this video with Jax this morning and he was enthralled. He kept signing "more" so I would play it over and over. He must have watched it 20 times.
what the heck song is that?!?! since when do i not know music? that picture is awesome!
Gotta love the electricity in the air and plastic toys. Great shot. Rub-a-dub-dub Jackson Pants in the tub!!!!
that is too cute!
he can sing!
the hair is so funny...
you got great picture and video
That picture with his hair standing up is awesome!!
Post a Comment